Our client offers Residues, Soil dissipation, and E-fate research in diversified environmental matrices.
The client is a specialized service provider dedicated to undertaking studies for residues and metabolism in plants, soil, animals and diversified environmental matrices. Our client has a purpose built facility, that provides analytical and radiochemical services to the sponsors.
Our highly experienced and competent researchers have a strong background and extensive experience in the fields of metabolism, environmental fate, residue chemistry, field dissipation and worker exposure. Our client conducts studies in accordance with US-EPA, GLP requirements. Our client has a successful audit history with the US-EPA and has also performed several studies under OECD guidelines for Canadian, Japanese, and European submissions.
Our client collaborates with the task forces and various research groups to offer comprehensive services, in collaboration with few partners, our client can perform complex environmental and exposure studies in the US.
The laboratory is well equipped with highly sophisticated analytical instruments:
- LC MS-MS (Sciex 6500, Q TRAP, 4000, Sciex 4000 Quadrupole, Ultima Micro-mass)
- GC & GC/MS
- HPLC with array of detectors
- Liquid scintillation analyzer
- HPLC-Flow scintillation analyzer
- Biological Material Oxidizers
- Sun Test equipment
- Sample processing equipment
- Purpose built 400 Sq. ft Environmental Lab dedicated for Soil / sediment and Aquatic metabolism using radioactive (14C labeled) test material for environmental fate studies.
- Residue sample processing lab, extraction and concentration facility
- Several fume hoods connected to roof extractors
- 400 Sq. ft Walk in Freezer at -20° C